From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
Revision as of 00:12, 21 April 2018 by Magicrafter13 (Updated Version number, fixed download link (why is the web address case sensitive???))
A 3ds Breakout Clone by Magicrafter13
[Still in Beta]
D-Pad (Or Joystick) Left/Right - Move Left and Right [Kinda obvious] A - Launch ball (when attached to paddle). Or shoot laser if power up acquired. Y - Open Level Editor Select - Start game, or if one is in session, back to title. Start - Exit the application
D-Pad (Or Joystick) move cursor (represented by ball sprite). L and R triggers switch brick type. B or Start to return to title screen. [Makes it easier to see level layout number code] X to save level Y to randomize brick layout Select to play level
- Smealum for libctru
- xerpi for sf2dlib [and sftdlib and sfillib]
- Jared for helping me test my games. (You're awesome dude.)
- ethnocen.ttf which I "borrowed" from Microsoft.
- hb_default.cwav which I (and many others) borrowed from Smealum for our cia files.
- xDimebagx for some Sounds