3DScraft is a 3DS homebrew adaptation of the popular game Minecraft. At the moment it is akin to a very basic version of Minecraft's creative mode : you can run around, fly, destroy blocks, place blocks, all in an infinite world generated procedurally in real time. All modifications made to the world are saved to the SD card so that progress isn't lost. Best of all, the game can run in stereoscopic 3D and it looks, like, really cool.
If you need help to install this homebrew on your console, read how to launch 3DS homebrew.
- Ability to add and remove blocks
- Real-time infinite world procedural generation
- World modifications saved and loaded to/from the SD card
- Crappy lighting
- Crappy bottom screen
- Some blocks !
- Screenshots !
- 3D !
Release date 2014-11-19
- initial release
3dscraft and its source code is available under a non-commercial "dickware" license : feel free to use it for any non-commercial purposes you want with it as long as you don't act like a dick, ie please give proper credit to original authors.
- code by smea
- icon and logo by @Forstride
- various textures stolen from random places; currently default texture pack is an old version of eldpack, by eld.