Difference between revisions of "Acekard RPG"
m (New page: right The Acekard R.P.G. is a Nintendo DS SLOT-1 flash card which fits flush in the DS slot It has available 1GB (gigabyte), or 8Gbit as they adv...)
Revision as of 11:05, 10 March 2010
The Acekard R.P.G. is a Nintendo DS SLOT-1 flash card which fits flush in the DS slot
It has available 1GB (gigabyte), or 8Gbit as they advertise it, of on-board "ultra fast" NAND flash memory. An industry standard mini-USB port is situated on the top of the cart used for managing the contents of the on-board flash memory.
A spring loaded micro SD slot is also found on the cart which will accommodated either a standard micro SD card or the new higher capacity micro SDHC cards. SDHC cards will support up to 32GB of storage on a single card in the future but are currently only available in various sizes of up to 8GB.
- Worlds first Dual storage slot-1 card. Utilizes built in NAND flash as well as MicroSD cards.
- Build in "Quick Exchange" Technology"
- Worlds First "Auto Save Type Detection"
- Build in USB connector, support U-Disk
- 100% Compatibility for all NDS games
- Support for most Homebrew programs/games
- Built in "Rom Trimming" Function
- Fully touch screen operation
- Original game cart size, simple plug and play, no passme or flashed NDS needed.
- Can be used as a Passme to boot from slot-2 flash cards
- Using "write balance" technology, able to re-write NAND flash more than usual
- Save files are directly written to memory
- Micro SD files exchange
- Support Multi-language
- Easy Skin Change
- Open Source
- Acekard R.P.G future function
|Flashcarts||Acekard/+ • Acekard RPG • Acekard 2/2i|
|Software||AKAIO (Compatibility - How To - F.A.Q - GlobalSettings)|
|Official website - Acekard2 review|