From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
Revision as of 21:52, 27 November 2014 by Bobesh8 (Fixed 3DNES to BlargSnes)
BlargSnes is a Super Nintendo emulator for 3DS.
- 3dsx version : Use Ninjhax to launch BlargSnes from /3DS/BlargSnes/BlargSnes.3dsx
- 3ds version : Use Gateway flashcart to launch BlargSnes.3ds from your MicroSD.
None yet. Please report issue in the discussion thread.
- PPU modes 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 7
- BGs with 8x8 and 16x16 tiles, sprites
- color math (blending), brightness, windows
- DMA (with faster paths for VRAM/CGRAM/OAM), HDMA
- SRAM with auto-saving
- Joypad for player 1 (circle pad also works)
- Sound, we hope. The issue is to get the 3DS to play sound.
- Expansion chips. Star Fox in 3D, anyone?
- Maybe further hardware acceleration in the PPU department
- Fancy scaling options
- No more garbled/blank screens or freezes when pressing Home or closing/reopening the 3DS or playing with the 3D slider
- Ability to run a new game without restarting blargSnes
- Screenshot function
- Support for external borders
- Support for backgrounds with 16x16 tiles. Super Bomberman games are finally playable.
- Brightness, color math (blending) and windows added. Many games look nicer this way.
- Several PPU speedups
- Speedhacking disabled (it was error-prone, not that efficient, and broke HDMA)
- Replaced forced 1/2 frameskip with automatic frameskipper (isn't perfect, though)
- More stable display (although tearing still occurs when frameskipping), VSync
- More things I forgot about. Surprise!
- initial release
- 3dbrew and all the people who made 3DS homebrew possible
- anyone who helped make lolSnes work
- Bond697 and Normmatt for how to use the 3DS syscore
- smealum for ctrulib and for paving the way to the PICA200
- if you feel I forgot your name here, let me know