Difference between revisions of "GBARunner2"
|Line 74:||Line 74:|
|align="" style="background:green"|Yoshi's Island - Super Mario Advance 3 [E]
|align=""|Runs at full speed. Few graphical glitches in the intro and at bottom of screen during gameplay. Sound a bit noisy. Very playable.
Revision as of 13:12, 19 December 2016
|Runs on||Nintendo DS|
|Latest version||Commit 78945c3 (2016/12/18)|
GBARunner2 is a GBA hypervisor for DS (like Nintendont for GC on WII).
1. Make sure your sd card is fat32 formatted.
2. Put a gba bios as bios.bin in the root of your sd card.
3. Put Gbarunner2.nds on your sd card.
4. SRAM patch your gba rom with GBATA if needed.
5. Put the rom as runner.gba in the root of your sd.
6. Run gbarunner2.nds.
Compile last version
1. Make sure you have devkitpro installed.
2. Download the git repo.
3. Run make in the root.
See GitHub timeline.
|Playable-- Game is playable with little to no glitches.|
|Working - Game is playable, but bugs may interfere with gameplay.|
|Unplayable - Game is unplayable|
|ROM Title [Region]||Version||Status||Notes|
|Yoshi's Island - Super Mario Advance 3 [E]||78945c3 (2016/12/18)||Playable||Runs at full speed. Few graphical glitches in the intro and at bottom of screen during gameplay. Sound a bit noisy. Very playable.|