Make-Multi allows you to create a DVD of multiple Gamecube games for play on your Nintendo Wii. This is a command line tool available for Windows. However, it has also been tested with success on WINE 1.1.35 on Ubuntu Linux.
For brevity, the exe has been renamed from it's original "GCOS MultiGame Creator V4F.exe" to "gcos4f.exe" in the examples below.
gcos4f.exe <output filename> <region> <game1> <game2>... <region> must be one of USA, JAP, or PAL.
gcos4f.exe output.iso USA game1.iso game2.iso game3.iso
C:\Gamecube>gcos4f.exe mparty.iso USA mp4.iso mp5.iso mp6.iso "mp 7.iso" ============================================== GCOS SELFBOOT MULTI GAMEDISC MAKER v0.4F+ (Now with DVD9 & GC Support) ============================================== Setting ISO to USA [+] Adding "mp4.iso" .. DONE! (Wrote 598384640 bytes) [+] Adding "mp5.iso" .. DONE! (Wrote 997879808 bytes) [+] Adding "mp6.iso" .. DONE! (Wrote 787918848 bytes) [+] Adding "mp 7.iso" .. DONE! (Wrote 597848064 bytes) DONE!
You can extract the individual games from a multi-game ISO image now with GCOS Extractor.
- Multi-disc games will not work if they do not allow you to save your progress before switching to the next disc. Games known to behave in this manner are: Resident Evil 1, Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes
- Fixed V4F+ Release
- Fixed issues with 8 or more games
- improved scrolling through list
- simplified building from source code
- FINAL v4F Release
- FIXED MEMORY CARD ISSUE!
- FINAL v4 Release
- DVD9 support added
- Gamecube Supported (Softmod and XenoGC)
- Straight to disc listing, no waiting
- Auto menu video mode setting
- If a game requires audio, it will ask to be setup (bit of a problem on GC)
- Game listing re-coded
- Improved the .iso generation speed ALOT