|.3dsx .3ds .cia .elf|
GameYob 3DS is a Gameboy and Gameboy Color emulator for 3DS.
If you need help to install this homebrew on your console, read how to launch 3DS homebrew.
By default, GameYob 3DS looks for ROMs in the /gb directory of your 3DS SD card (NOT gateway's microSD card).
You can change this directory in gameyob.ini by editing these lines:
Savegames are copied to the 3DS SD card when you exit to the file chooser, exit via the home menu, or exit via the power button. If you run out of power, or it crashes, you'll probably lose your progress.
Should be about the same as GameYob DS. The rendering code is less mature however, so there may be some new graphical glitches.
- Exit emulator : Home or Power button.
- Menu : Press R or touchscreen once in-game.
- Sub-menus navigation : L/R buttons.
A lot of features from GameYob DS still need to be ported over. I'll be implementing them in the coming weeks. Also planned is gyroscope usage for Kirby, and IR linking. Unfortunately, IR and sound functionality appear to be unavailable currently with gateway homebrew.
- smea for ctrulib & Ninjhax
- StapleButter for blargsnes showing me how to use ctrulib
- Nebuleon & others who contributed to GameYob DS.