Gbaemu4ds Compatibility List
From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
This is the Compatibility List for gbaemu4ds also for homebrew
Posting Guidelines: PLEASE READ BEFORE EDITING
- If a game is working it doesn't always make it green, as titles marked green should be/are 99.9-100% compatible. See color chart below.
- The Notes section is only for quirks regarding the way the game plays with the loader. Notes like 'Works Great' are not needed and simply add clutter.
- Regarding regions, please don't take an existing entry and completely change the region - start a new entry, or add it ALONG with the existing region.
- Extended Information to be placed at the bottom of the page, only for games that are marked as not working for most people, but working for some. only people who have it working should post info.
- Make seperated entrys for hyperspeedup and hwspeedup Version
|Games that work 100% or just have slight audio/video stutter or anything else that doesn't effect gameplay .|
|Games that start but have more serious bugs, or lockups.|
|Games that do not load|
|anguna.gba (homebrew)||hyperspeedup r21||r4i gold (www.r4ids.cn)||100%||partially working ,graphic glitches in main window. Frees at talking to "Green Toady"|
|Driven||hyperspeedup r21||not working|
|Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario world||hyperspeedup r21||not working|
|Metroid Zero Mission||hyperspeedup r21||not working|
|pokemon fire red and pokemon ruby||hyperspeedup r21||not working (need higharearexe patch)|
|Max Payne- The Fall of Max Payne||hyperspeedup r21||not working|
|Tekken Advanced||hyperspeedup r21||not working|
|Dexter's Laboratory: Deesaster Strikes!||hyperspeedup r21||partially working , starts with color bugs, then freezes during one of the animations|
|Le Defi de Noel 2007 v.12/03/2007||hyperspeedup r21||r4i gold (www.r4ids.cn)||partially working, time based crash and grafik problemes|
|Sonic GBA - clos v.15/02/2009||hyperspeedup r21||r4i gold (www.r4ids.cn)||partially working, intro than black screen|
|GoldenEye Advance v. 26/11/2009||hyperspeedup r21||r4i gold (www.r4ids.cn)||100%||working|
|Kurukuru Kururin||hyperspeedup r24||R4i-SDHC(r4i-sdhc.com)||Starts; a lot of crashed tiles; can't be Played because the spinning stick is not seen|
|Maya the Bee - The Great Adventure||hyperspeedup r24||R4i-SDHC(r4i-sdhc.com)||about 50%||working; main menu screen with crashed tiles; a background is missing|
|Spongebob SquarePants - Lights, Camera, Pants!||hyperspeedup r24||R4i-SDHC(r4i-sdhc.com)||Starts great; In level, player and background aren't seen and game is very laggy.|
|Pac-Man Collection||hyperspeedup r24||R4i-SDHC(r4i-sdhc.com)||starts well, crashed tiles in level|
|Incredible Hulk, The||hyperspeedup r24||R4i-SDHC(r4i-sdhc.com)||starts well; at the main menu select screen can crash|
|King Kong - The Official Game of the Movie||hyperspeedup r24||R4i-SDHC(r4i-sdhc.com)||After logos screens , the screen becomes black and somehow freezes|