Difference between revisions of "MultiGame ISO Creator"
From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
m (→Download: fix download links)
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
* [:MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.2.4F.rarMultiGame ISO Creator 3.2.4F]
* [:MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.1.4.rarMultiGame ISO Creator 3.1.4]
* [:MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.1.3.rarMultiGame ISO Creator 3.1.3]
* [:MultiGame_ISO_Creator_2_0_3.zipMultiGame ISO Creator 2.0.3]
Revision as of 13:17, 16 December 2007
- Add some GameCube Images (iso, gcm) to the list.
- You can rename gamenames (select game and press F2) and move the images up and down in the list.
- Tick the Shrink checkbox and the Image will be shrunk prior to adding it to the multigame image. (Shrunken Images are placed in the "Compressed Images" folder in the application folder.)
- Select the region of your Wii.
- Click "Create MultiGame ISO" button.
- Windows XP
- MS .Net 2.0 Framework
- Added: Updated GCOS MultiGame version to v4.0F DVD9.
- Fixed: Only first game was found when extracting from GCOS DVD9 ISO.
- Added: You can now extract ISO's from all versions of GCOS MultiGame ISO's (v4 and previous versions)
- Added: Updated GCOS MultiGame version to v4.0 DVD9.
- Added: Extract ISO from GCOS MultiGame ISO
- Fixed: Tweaked shrinking code a little bit, more games work, but not all !!
- Added: Updated GCOS MultiGame version to v3.0.
- Fixed: Rename gamename only showed last typed character.
- Fixed: Shrunk images didn't work, fixed it and compared images with images shrunk with GCMUtility v0.5. Tested 10 images, shrunk images where exact copies of output images from Though, one image didn't work (Mario Golf Toadstool Tour), but neither did the shrunk image from GCMUtility! Maybe somebody knows why...
- Fixed: Racing condition in MultiGame ISO creation thread (application lockup)
- Added: "Ignore ImageCheck" in File menu.
- Fixed: Renamed "Compress" to "Shrink", because it's more commonly used.
- MultiGame ISO Creator 3.2.4F
- MultiGame ISO Creator 3.1.4
- MultiGame ISO Creator 3.1.3
- MultiGame ISO Creator 2.0.3
- Based on the source of SELFBOOT GCOS MultiGame Version of Emu_kidid.