From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
Revision as of 16:51, 12 January 2016 by 18.104.22.168
|Downloadable via DownloadMii|
ORGANIZ3D is a file browser/multimedia viewer for Nintendo 3DS. It is written mostly in Lua.
If you need help to install this homebrew on your console, read how to launch 3DS homebrew.
Select - Switch between EXTDATA, CIA and SDMC
A = Open file for viewing/listening/executing with default reader B = Rename file/directory Y = Move/Copy file/directory X = Delete file/directory | Undo Move/Copy L = Select reader to use for opening a file R = Create new directory SELECT = Switch between EXTDATA, CIA and SDMC START = Exit homebrew Left/Right = Scroll opened TXT file | Pause/resume current opened file (if it is a multimedia file) | Extract icon from SMDH opened file Touchscreen or Up/Down = Move through files Circle Pad = Move viewed zone for big images
A - Open file with HEX Viewer/Open folder B - Dump file/folder to SDMC X - Restore file/folder from SDMC Start = Exit Homebrew Touchscreen or Up/Down - Move through files
A = Uninstall CIA Start - Exit Homebrew Touchscreen or DPad Up/Down - Move through CIAs
- Speedup for every action
- Fixxed files sorting algorithm. Now files and folders are correctly sorted by name.
- Added AIFF support to Music Player
- Solved issues with Power and Home buttons. Now they works correctly (3DS/CIA build)
- Added possibility to create new folders with R button
- Now Copy and Move functions are both usable with Y button
- Added JPGV support to Video Player
- Added JPG support to Image Viewer
- New banner for CIA/3DS builds
- Added auto-update system (Only CIA/ninjhax users)
- Little speedup for PNG/BMP opening and BMPV reproduction
- Added another sample theme to default themes
- Solved bug causing crash if you open a theme from Select Mode screen
- Solved bug causing crash if you open BMPV or WAV file after changing theme with ORGANIZ3D
- Added an Info Viewer to available reader (It shows some info of file like filesize, complete filename etc..)
- Solved bug which causes ORGANIZ3D crash at the end of a BMPV video on 3DS build
- Solved bug which causes ORGANIZ3D crash if you try to start BMPV video with mono audio on 3DS build
- Added Home Button and Power Button support (3DS/CIA build)
- Huge speedup for every action
- Added possibility to extract ZIP files
- Now 3DSX Launcher cannot be accessed by GW users (Crash prevents)
- Added possibility to uninstall imported CIAs (Only CIA build)
- Added imported CIA listing (Only CIA build)
- Added possibility to install CIA files (Only CIA build)
- Renamed Themes and CONFIG.TXT as ORG_Themes and ORG_CONFIG.TXT
- Solved a bug with extdata file restoring. Now works correctly
- Now listed files and directories will be sorted by name (folder first)
- Added infos showed for WAV Player (Time, Total Time, Samplerate, Audiotype)
- Solved issues with huge BMPV files. Now every type of BMPV is currectly reproduced.
- Added extdata managing support (list,open with HEX Viewer, dump and restore extdata files)
- Added CIA build (Thanks to Technicmaster0 for basic workaround) with sound support
- Fixxed a bug with touchscreen. Now it fully works.
- Added possibility to extract icons from SMDH files (Left/Right digital pad when SMDH file is opened)
- Added possibility to show infos in SMDH files
- Added possibility to launch 3DSX homebrews (Only for ninjhax users)
- Solved crashes with big images, now they can be loaded and viewed entirely thanks to Circle Pad
- Made 3DS build more lookeable with proper banner and icon
- Solved a bug which obscurate first item of the listed directory in some cases
- Added Rename function for files and directories (B button)
- Now multimedia files can be stopped and resumed with left and right digital pads
- Added Theme system to filebrowser with two themes as samples.
- Solved alpha blending. Now is correctly calculated alpha channel for images.
- Solved a bug with BMPVs and GW users. Now BMPV files are playable also with a Gateway.
- Now customization for the browser can be made editing CONFIG.txt file
- Added Copy function for files and directories (R button)
- Removed hidden screenshot function when pressing L button (It was used for Debug)
- Now TXT files can be scrolled with Left and Right digital pad
- Added an HEX Viewer to usable file opening mode
- Added possibility to open every file as any type of file (independently from its file format)
- Solved a minor bug which causes crashes with Text Reader
- Added a security check to Delete function
- Improved Text Reader: Now is full screen and correctly recognize \n (New Lines) characters
- Added color configuration in "index.lua"
- Added background support (Put your background as "bg.bmp")
- Little speedup for the homebrew
- Improved filebrowser skin
- Added touchscreen support
- Solved bug which causes crash after opening few times different directories
- Solved bug which prevents to delete not empty folders
- Added possibility to return back between folders with SELECT button
- Inverted X and Y buttons functions
- Solved flickering screen bug with TXT files
- Solved flickering images/videos when you attempt to open another image/video