From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
Revision as of 07:44, 6 October 2007 by Samutz (reverting edits done by LOL)
AKA: Revolution for DS, Revolution 4 DS, R4, R4DS.
Manufactured by: R4 DS
- The R4, and the team behind it, are new competitors in the flash kit market, and this is their first product (at least under R4 branding). It supports simple drag & drop.
- 2nd generation storage device (no booting tool required)
- Flush fitting slot 1 card
- Uses MicroSD card (no SDHC support), FAT16 or 32
- Supports any MicroSD card speed with no lag in game
- Supports Clean ROM, drag and drop. Works on any OS
- Built in NoPass
- Automatically detect save type
- Save directly to MicroSD card, not to onboard chip
- Supports Moonshell and other homebrew. Open I/O interface
- User friendly skinnable interface. Touchscreen or button operation
- Supports rumble pak and memory pak
- Excerpt: "The R4 DS is a slot 1 DS flash kit designed to play ROMs. I may be stating the obvious here, but the point is; that's what it's meant to do, and it does it very well. From our extensive testing, so far we can confirm that the R4 DS is 100% compatible and doesn't suffer any slow downs in game."