From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
Revision as of 17:19, 27 September 2015 by 220.127.116.11
regionFOUR is a region free game loader for the Nintendo 3DS by Smealum. It is the successor to Regionthree. The loader supports system menu versions 9.0 - 10.1 and works on the new Nintendo 3DS (XL).
- Go to the get regionFOUR section of this page and enter your console's firmware version.
- Hit submit; you should get your very own regionFOUR QR code.
- Make sure your 3DS's wifi connection is enabled and connected to the internet (this is important!).
- Start Cubic Ninja on your console, choose "Create", then "QR code", and finally "Scan QR code".
- Scan the QR Code. This step might take a couple tries; make sure you fill up as much of your 3DS's screen with the QR code. If scanning the QR code returns to menu with an error, try a few more times.
- Follow the on screen instructions. You may choose not to install the exploit to your gamecard's savedata, though doing so is not recommended.
- Once regionFOUR is ready, you will be prompted to insert your out-of-region gamecard. Simply remove the Cubic Ninja gamecard, insert your gamecard and press START.
- OPTIONAL - once the regionFOUR is installed to your gamecard, just go back to the "QR code" menu and it'll run automatically!