ReiNand is a popular Custom Firmware (CFW) for the Nintendo 3DS.
- Ninjhax/MSET/Spider/A9LH support!
- Emunand/Patched Sysnand (with '.:Rei' version string)
- Sig checks disabled
- Firm partition update protection
- Region free CIAs and Carts!
- Silent updates disabled
- eShop update check disabled
- Ability to modify splash screen
- Ability to modify process patches
- Cakes team for teaching me a few things and just being helpful in general! And for ROP/mset related code, and crypto libs.
- 3DBREW for saving me plenty of reverse engineering time.
- Patois/Cakes for CakesBrah.
- Yifanlu for custom loader module!
- Normmatt for sdmmc.c and generally being helpful!
- AuroraWright for being helpful!
- Reisyukaku for coding everything else.
- The community for your support and help!
- Updated loader to read external patches from patches.dat (beta feature)
- Restructured codebase a lot
- Rewrote fs.c to be more like stdio
- O3DS and N3DS in same codebase with compiler options
- New splash screen
- Tons of small fixes for stability etc
- Added NAND CID code
- Checks if splash.bin is on SD first before delaying.
- Cleaning up FS handling
- Tons of stability and code cleaning as well as slowly integrating more console independent code
Added firm protection for you memers :p
..and moved thread payload for the 100th time
Switch to custom loader module, enhance emunand detection, proper version string, region free CIAs, README update
Fully auto-patching, tons of cleaning and optimization, minor changes in README and Makefile
Proper LCD shutdown, new MPU settings, and other minor adjustments.
Smart patching fully implemented.
Emunand self patching; found solution for some hard coded stuff/FS more flexible; got rid of screenShot; implemented PoC RAM dumper using txt file; changed location of arm9 thread; fixed ver string; tons of organization and cleaning up for easier to read and modify code.
10.2 firmlaunch + emunand partition bug fix
Got rid of sysnand mode, add key gen code, new splash screen, autoboot, update fatfs, removed ninjhax/mset folder for CakeBrah/CakeHax, lots of minor changes.