Difference between revisions of "SuperCard DSTWO"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Latest revision as of 19:32, 11 June 2016
|SD Slot||Top, SDHC|
The SuperCard DSTWO is a Slot-1 flashcart, made by the SuperCard Team. Like the iPlayer, it has an on-board CPU, allowing it to emulate GBA and SNES games without a Slot-2 device. It uses the Evolution OS firmware.
- Real time functions: Real-time save, Real-time game guide (txt, bmp, jpg), and Real-time cheat.
- Multi-Saves (up to 4 slots), easy to back-up and restore saves.
- Unlimited MicroSD storage space support. SDHC support. FAT or FAT 32.
- Multiple languages.
- Built-in GBA/SNES Emulator.
- Action slow motion (4 levels).
- File Management System (copy, paste, cut, and delete). Long file name support.
- E-book in .BMP, .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, .TIF, .GIF, .TXT, and .PDF formats.
Limited GBAtemp Edition
In order to be able to fund the Homebrew Bounty (2010), a special GBAtemp version DSTWO was made. Any profit made from the cart is used to fund the Bounty.
The limited edition comes in a special White metallic box with a black sleeve, both with the GBAtemp logo imprinted on it. It also comes with a blue case for the cart and a wrist strap and extra stylus. The cart itself is white with a black sticker.
It was originally supposed to be sold in ShopTemp, but due the latter having to stop selling flashcarts it was sold in 4 different shops instead.
The DSTwo+ is an updated version with double flash and double CPLD, which are only accessible to the firmware anyway.
- Improved TempGBA performance due to double flash
- exFAT support for SDXC SD Cards. Cannot play .nds files if formatted exFAT.
- 3DS Game support via a pirated Gateway rom. Requires 3DS firmware 9.2 or lower and Gateway firmware 3.5.1 ULTRA or lower. USING higher versions will brick your 3DS unit (The console, not the card). Requires exFAT for ROMs larger than 4GB (or you can trim them).
|Home Site - DSONE EOS|
|Flashcarts||SuperCard DS • SuperCard DSONEi • SuperCard DSTWO|
|Plugins||DSTWO Plugins (All - Emulators - Utilities - Multimedia - Games)|
|Other||DSTWO GBA Emulator Compatibility • TempGBA Compatibility • Skins • Evolution OS|
|Reviews: SuperCard - SuperCard SD - SuperCard Lite Rumble - SuperCard DS Slot1 - SuperCard DSONEv3 - SuperCard DSTWO|