Difference between revisions of "WiigionFree"
m (Protected "WiigionFree": constant target for spam [edit=autoconfirmed:move=autoconfirmed])
m (→Download: fix download links)
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
[:Wiigionfree_1_0.zipWiigionFree 1.0] (Java / with Source Code / GNU GPL License)
Latest revision as of 12:30, 16 December 2007
WiigionFree is a Java application to change the region of Wii ISO files. Open Source under the GNU GPL license.
- Double click the application icon, or right click open with Java Runtime Enviroment
- Click ... next to "Input File"
- Select the ISO to patch (If you wish to patch to the file directly, skip to step 6)
- Click ... next to "Output File"
- Select a location to output the file to, and give it a name
- Click Patch!
- CD to the directory of wiigionfree.jar
- Type java -jar wiigionfree [INPUTFILE] [TARGETREGION] [OUTPUTFILE]
INPUTFILE = The ISO file to patch
TARGETREGION = J/U/P (NTSC_J,NTSC_U,PAL)
OUTPUTFILE = Where to output the patched file (optional)
WiigionFree requires the user to have Java Runtime Enviroment 1.2 or newer, all modern computers should already have this.
- Version 0.1 was released on 26/02/07 and included the ability to patch to NTSC_U and PAL, it had a very basic GUI.
- Version 0.2 was released on 27/02/07, it only included a bugfix in the ISO selection feature of WiigionFree
- Version 0.5 was released on 28/02/07 and had a completely new interface, which allowed for patching to a separate file (as to retain the data in the original).
- Version 1.0 was released on 01/03/07 and will be the final version of WiigionFree (barring bugs or major discoveries)
WiigionFree 1.0 (Java / with Source Code / GNU GPL License)