From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
Revision as of 10:34, 21 January 2015 by Tempbot
3DS-Pong is a port of the popular game Pong for the Nintendo 3DS.
- Extremely local multiplayer! Play with you on the D-Pad/C-Stick and your friend on X and B
- Single player! By pressing select you can enable AI mode which turns the second player blue and makes it follow the ball. Basically just useful so you can see how long you can keep the ball going.
- Increasing difficulty! Ball slowly gets faster every time you hit it.
- Screenshots! Actually I just needed this for here and my GitHub, but if you press L+R you can take a screenshot. Special thanks to StapleButter for this one, it works great.
- Scorekeeping! So you can actually compete with your friend. Or count the number of times you got screwed over by a computer. Whatever floats your boat.
- 3D! Just slide that 3D slider out and observe as your paddles extend outward!
If you need help to install this homebrew on your console, read how to launch 3DS homebrew.
A - Serve ball. Currently defaults to P1 (left) X+B - Moves P2 up and down respectively Circle Pad + DPad - Moves P1 up and down Select - Enble CPU. Turns P2 blue to let you know it's in AI mode Start - Return to launcher L+R - Screenshot. Turns ball cyan if it successfully takes one, or magenta if it doesn't