Acekard (flash cart)
From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
Revision as of 02:50, 30 January 2007 by Opium (New page: == General == aka: AceKard, Ace kard, Acecard, Ace card<BR> Manufactured by: http://www.acekard.com/ AceKard :The AceKard is a slot 1 device; fits flush in the DS slot and supports m...)
aka: AceKard, Ace kard, Acecard, Ace card
Manufactured by: [AceKard]
- The AceKard is a slot 1 device; fits flush in the DS slot and supports micro SD (or "transflash") memory cards up to 2GB (that's 2 gigabytes or 16 gigabits) in size. It has a proprietary file system so your MircoSD card must be formatted for the AceKard alone.
- Excerpt: "The biggest problem with the AceKard is its proprietary file system, the AKFS. Because of this, you have to use a PC running Windows to use their client software that is currently very buggy and lacking in functionality. You can't create folders, or organise games. And there are limitations when deleting games, in that you can only write a game of equal size to that which you deleted back into that space."
- Same size as genuine DS card.
- Flashme/Passme is NOT required.Plug-and-Play
- Low electricity consuming,appoximating genuine DS card’s.
- Support CleanRom directly.
- Compatible all DS games.
- Support link slot2.
- Support MoonShell.
- Flashcard in slot2 can be started directly by AceKard. Infinity Capacity!
- Use high speed TF card.Put more games as you will.
- NO any latency when playing game.
- Perfect Save System.
- Use original flash chip.Never lose your save.
- Use other flashcard’s save files directly.
- DIY interface
- Tiny boot core.
- The menu program is in TF card.And can be updated anytime easily.
- You can DIY boot core and GUI in Windows.
ROM Compatibility Chart
link to chart