I'm French, 29, and live in south of France.
I'm interested in computer and programming since I'm 14. I discovered programming langage LOGO at school at age of 8.
listed in order of purchase.
- Nintendo Game & Watch : Boxing, from Micro Vs. System (Still working hehe)
- Amiga 500 (broken)
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) (sold)
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
- Nintendo 64
- Playstation 2
- Sega Dreamcast
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- Nintendo GameCube
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo Wii
(links to wikitemp articles may be badly chosen, feel free to correct them)
I met KiVan when he was just a member on a site and tiny forum that proposed gba roms. He then proposed to make his own site with the last 10 released GBA roms. I followed him to his site, and now to GBAtemp since that time.
I'm member 746, but never posted on the forum for the first two years. I started to become active with the coming of the Nintendo DS, usually to help people using softwares and hardwares.
I've made two tutorials on GBAtemp :
- 1 How to transfer game saves from original DS cart to/from G6 using Cory1492's homebrew Etool3
- 2 Access point for DS and wii with GigaByte software for windows : How to add a PCI wifi RT25x0 based Card when it's not natively recognized by the install driver
I will certainly add the second one (Gigabyte access point) to the wiki, or anyone would like to do it ? (I think I'm not fluent enough in English)
I helped on those articles :