I'm French, 29, Living at Menton, south east of France.
I'm interested in computer and programming since I'm 14. I discovered programming langage LOGO at school at age of 8.
I like helping people in need when it's about computer or internet. I'm constantly learning everything, I want to understand how things are working. I'm shy and alone, away from people (All like Cyan character in FF6, that's why it's my nickname)
- Castlevania (plateformer/RPG) serie
- Chrono trigger
- Final Fantasy 6
- Metroid serie
- Seiken densetsu serie
- Zelda serie
- Nintendo Game & Watch, Micro Vs. System : Boxing (Still working hehe)
- Amiga 600 (broken)
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) (sold)
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
- Nintendo 64
- Playstation 2
- Sega Dreamcast
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- Nintendo GameCube
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo Wii
(links to wikitemp articles may be badly chosen, feel free to correct them)
- Snes modchip
- Super Pro Fighter (Snes) (broken)
- PS2 DMS(3?)
- Visoly + Flash linker 128Mb
- Visoly 256Mb
- G6 2Gb (battery out)
- M3 DS Simply + 1Go Kingston (J)
I met KiVan when he was just a member on a site and tiny forum that proposed gba roms. He then proposed to make his own site with the last 10 released GBA roms. I followed him to his site, and now to GBAtemp since that time.
I'm member 746, but never posted on the forum for the first two years. I started to become active with the coming of the Nintendo DS, usually to help people using softwares and hardwares.
I've made two tutorials on GBAtemp :
- 1 How to transfer game saves from original DS cart to/from G6 using Cory1492's homebrew Etool3
- 2 Access point for DS and wii with GigaByte software for windows : How to add a PCI wifi RT25x0 based Card when it's not natively recognized by the install driver
I will certainly add the second one (Gigabyte access point) to the wiki, or anyone would like to do it ? (I think I'm not fluent enough in English)
I helped on those articles :
- Wii chipset version
- List of Game & Watch games (I will add an article and pictures of my Boxing game)
- Tried making a new layout design for the Main page Main page test and Dirtie made his own Main page test based a little on the look of mine.
Note for Wiki
I think it's better to redirect Cyan to User:Cyan, because it is suposed to send an alert on connect when someone left a comment in the User page.