I'm French, 29, living in Menton, south east of France.
I'm interested in computer and programming since I am 14 and discovered programming language LOGO at school at age of 8.
I love playing video games and wished to become a video games programmer but never reach that goal, instead I'm developing by myself some website and firefox extension.
I like helping people in need when it's about computer or internet, I'm constantly learning everything, I want to understand how things are working, I'm shy and alone (As is Cyan character in FF6, that's why it's my nickname).
I met KiVan when he was just a member on a site and tiny forum that proposed gba roms.
He then proposed to make his own site with the last 10 released GBA roms. I followed him to his site, and now to GBAtemp since that time.
I'm member 746 at GBAtemp, but never posted on the forum for the first two years.
I started to become active with the coming of the Nintendo DS, usually to help people using softwares and hardwares.
single games :
- Bubble bobble (nes)
- Mother (nes)
- Battle of Olympus (nes)
- Chrono trigger (snes)
- Final Fantasy 6 (snes)
- Xenogears (psx)
- Night (saturn)
- osu! tatakae! ouendan! (DS)
- Okami (PS2)
- Seiken densetsu
- Castlevania (plateformer/RPG)
- Nintendo Game & Watch, Micro Vs. System : Boxing (Still working hehe)
- Amiga 600 (broken)
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) (sold)
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
- Game boy
- Nintendo 64
- Playstation 2
- Sega Dreamcast
- Nintendo Game boy Advance
- Nintendo GameCube
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo Wii
(Feel free to correct the links above)
- Snes modchip
- Super Pro Fighter (Snes copier) (broken)
- PS2 DMS(3?)
- Visoly + Flash linker 128Mb
- Visoly 256Mb
- G6 2Gb not Lite (battery out)
- M3 DS Simply + 2x 1Go Kingston (J)
I've made two tutorials on GBAtemp :
- 1 How to transfer game saves from original DS cart to/from G6 using Cory1492's homebrew Etool3
- 2 Access point for DS and wii with GigaByte software for windows : How to add a PCI wifi RT25x0 based Card when it's not natively recognized by the install driver
I will certainly add the second one (Gigabyte access point) to the wiki, or anyone would like to do it ? (I think I'm not fluent enough in English)
I helped on those articles :
- Wii chipset version
- List of Game & Watch games (I will add an article and pictures of my Boxing game)
- I made a new layout design for the Main page and Dirtie made his own based a little on my design witch is now the Main page layout of WikiTemp.
- Added some homebrews in NDS Homebrew Compatibility List
- Corrected some entries in the Wii Region Patcher Compatibility List
Note for Wiki
I think it's better to redirect Cyan to User:Cyan, because it sends an alert when the user is connecting if someone left a comment in the User: page.