AKA: DS-Link, DS Link, DSLink.
Manufactured by: EDIY Studio
- The DSLink is one of the first DS flash kits. It's entirely slot 1 (DS) based and does not stick out of the slot at all. The DSLink uses micro SD (aka. transflash) memory cards up to 2GB in size.
- Original NDS cart size
- Support TF unlimited capacity
- Support all kinds of DS ,Plug and Play
- Support GBA link function and GBA cartridge slot
- Build in 4M FLASH Saving System,no battery needed,no data lost
- Build in updatable OS with cache buffer memory,no delay in games
- Support GBALink Zip Series linkage function
- Support DS games,movies,ebook,cartoon books,pictures,music etc
- Console skin DIY,support the replaceable theme and sounds
- By the updated of software ,The more functions will be added ,unlimited potential"
- Excerpt: "...But what if you're Nintendo DS isn't flashed? If you want to use the DSLink you're going to either have to flash it, or pick up a MK4-Mini pass card and use the swap trick. There's no other way about it.
This lack of a PassMe is a real let down for the DSLink... The DSLink could have made a much bigger impression if it had included one, and picked up a lot more sales. DS ROM compatibility on the DSLink is already very high, and it's still early days. While there are still a couple of problem games, these are nothing major and we should expect these problems to be fixed in future updates to the firmware and software."
link to chart