E(mulator) for PSP Compatibility list
From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
e[mulator] for PSP
This is the Compatibility List for e[mulator] for PSP also for homebrew
Posting Guidelines: PLEASE READ BEFORE EDITING
- If a game is working it doesn't always make it green, as titles marked green should be/are 99.9-100% compatible. See color chart below.
- The Notes section is only for quirks regarding the way the game plays with the loader. Notes like 'Works Great' are not needed and simply add clutter.
- Regarding regions, please don't take an existing entry and completely change the region - start a new entry, or add it ALONG with the existing region.
- Extended Information to be placed at the bottom of the page, only for games that are marked as not working for most people, but working for some. only people who have it working should post info.
- If you are the first person to add a game then the confirmed column should read 0 (as it is unconfirmed). Every person should then add 1 to that when they have tested it as working.
|Games that work 100% or just have slight audio/video stutter or anything else that doesn't effect gameplay.|
|Games that mostly work but with more serious but playable bugs, or random lockups (random doesn't mean lock up every time at the same spot in the game).|
|Games that do not load and have major problems and/or are unplayable, or have consistent lock ups.|
|Super Mario Bros. (U)||0.82f||Yes||Works|
|Super Mario Bros. 2 (UE)||0.82f||Yes||Works|
|Super Mario Bros. 3 (U)||0.82f||Yes||Works|
|Super Mario Bros. 3 (E)||0.82f||Yes||Works|
|Super Mario Bros. 3 (J)||0.82f||Yes||Works|
|007 - The World is Not Enough (U)||0.82f||Yes||Works|
|Game Boy Camera (U)||0.82f||No||Not working (Need pocket camera mapper support to work).|
|Game Boy Controller Kensa Cartridge (J)||0.82f||Yes||Works|
|Super Mario Land (UE)||0.82f||Yes||Works|
|Super Mario Land 2 (UE)||0.82f||Yes||Works|
|Wario Land (U)||0.82f||Yes||Works|
|Wario Land 2 (UE)||0.82f||Yes||Works|
|Wario Land 3 (UE)||0.82f||Yes||Works|
|Worms Armageddon (UE)||0.82f||Yes||gfx glitches, but is not enjoyable.|