GCM is a command-line tool for Gamecube game image files. It can view information such as the Game ID, Region, Maker ID, the filesystem, calculate the CRC32 checksum, and shrink images just like GCMUtility.
From a command prompt:
- gcm [-fs|-sh] <filename>
- -fs: Display the filesystem of the image.
- -sh: Shrink the image.
- -crc: calculate the CRC32 of the image.
Gamecube ISO files work just fine. Since Wii ISOs have a similar format, it can get some information from those as well (game and maker codes, region, game name). Do not use the -fs nor -sh options on Wii images.
- Dec 16, 2007 - v0.1 - first public release.
- Dec 16, 2007 - v0.2 - added -fs and -sh options.
- Jan 01, 2008 - v0.3 - -fs displays the shrunken size, much improved the speed of shrinking an image, added -crc.
- File browsing, extracting, etc.
- Send suggestions to the discussion page.