By default, it looks for roms in the /gb directory of your SD card (NOT gateway's microSD card). As always you can change this directory in gameyob.ini by editing these lines:
Savegames are copied to the SD card when you exit to the file chooser, exit via the home menu, or exit via the power button. If you run out of power, or it crashes, you'll probably lose your progress.
- Exit emulator : Home or Power button.
- Menu : Press R or touchscreen once in-game.
- Sub-menus navigation : L/R buttons.
Should be about the same as GameYob DS. The rendering code is less mature however, so there may be some new graphical glitches.
A lot of features from GameYob DS still need to be ported over. I'll be implementing them in the coming weeks. Also planned is gyroscope usage for Kirby, and IR linking. Unfortunately, IR and sound functionality appear to be unavailable currently with gateway homebrew.
- smea for ctrulib & Ninjhax
- StapleButter for blargsnes showing me how to use ctrulib
- Nebuleon & others who contributed to GameYob DS.