Game Engines on PSP
These Game Engines are for use on CFW or LCFW.
Game Engines for OFW are meant to run on unmodified firmware, a list for that is also on the HBL forums.
Please note that some Game Engines may require additional files from the original game, we cannot supply those files.
First Person Shooters
- Hexen II for PSP v1.1 -> DOWNLOAD
- For CFW 1.5, try eloader v1.000
- PSP Doom v1.4 (Doom 1 & 2) -> DOWNLOAD
- PSP Hexen, Heretic, Doom v2.01 -> DOWNLOAD
- Hardware acceleration based on Doom Legacy's OpenGL renderer, fully adjustable controls, MP3 support, supports 4 player adhoc multiplayer coop and deathmatch. Includes support for up to 4 user loaded PWAD files. Can play the 5 EP Heretic WAD.
- PSP Quake v2 (7/17/2009) -> DOWNLOAD
- Quake 1 for PSP v1.0 (PSP Slim Optimized) -> DOWNLOAD
- Quake PSP v0.4 -> DOWNLOAD
- v1.01 will not maintain a save file after powering down the PSP. Try v1.0 instead.
Flashback: The Quest for Identity
- REminiscencePSP 0.2.1 -> DOWNLOAD
- Supports DOS data files, Amiga sound files, Sega CD speech file, and DOS CD .SEQ movie files.
- Jazz JackRabbit PSP 0.2 ALPHA -> DOWNLOAD
- SCUMMVM 1.3.1 -> DOWNLOAD