Game Engines on PSP
These Game Engines are for use on CFW or LCFW.
Game Engines for OFW are meant to run on unmodified firmware, a list for that is also on the HBL forums.
Please note that some Game Engines may require additional files from the original game, we cannot supply those files.
- Adventure Game Studio Runtime for PSP v3.21 r8 -> DOWNLOAD
- Supports games made with AGS version 2.50 or higher and low resolution is supported.
First Person Shooters
- Hexen II for PSP v1.1 -> DOWNLOAD
- For CFW 1.5, try eloader v1.000
- PSP Doom v1.4 (Doom 1 & 2) -> DOWNLOAD
- PSP Hexen, Heretic, Doom v2.01 -> DOWNLOAD
- Hardware acceleration based on Doom Legacy's OpenGL renderer, fully adjustable controls, MP3 support, supports 4 player adhoc multiplayer coop and deathmatch. Includes support for up to 4 user loaded PWAD files. Can play the 5 EP Heretic WAD.
- PSP Quake v2 (7/17/2009) -> DOWNLOAD
- Quake 1 for PSP v1.0 (PSP Slim Optimized) -> DOWNLOAD
- Quake PSP v0.4 -> DOWNLOAD
- v1.01 will not maintain a save file after powering down the PSP. Try v1.0 instead.
Flashback: The Quest for Identity
- REminiscencePSP 0.2.1 -> DOWNLOAD
- Supports DOS data files, Amiga sound files, Sega CD speech file, and DOS CD .SEQ movie files.
- Jazz JackRabbit PSP 0.2 ALPHA -> DOWNLOAD
- SCUMMVM 1.3.1 -> DOWNLOAD