Gbaemu4ds Compatibility List
From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
Revision as of 08:23, 29 January 2012 by 188.8.131.52 (Created page with "==gbaemu4ds== This is the Compatibility List for gbaemu4ds also for homebrew == Posting Guidelines: PLEASE READ BEFORE EDITING == #If a game is ''working'' it doesn't always ...")
This is the Compatibility List for gbaemu4ds also for homebrew
Posting Guidelines: PLEASE READ BEFORE EDITING
- If a game is working it doesn't always make it green, as titles marked green should be/are 99.9-100% compatible. See color chart below.
- The Notes section is only for quirks regarding the way the game plays with the loader. Notes like 'Works Great' are not needed and simply add clutter.
- Regarding regions, please don't take an existing entry and completely change the region - start a new entry, or add it ALONG with the existing region.
- Extended Information to be placed at the bottom of the page, only for games that are marked as not working for most people, but working for some. only people who have it working should post info.
- If you are the first person to add a game then the confirmed column should read 0 (as it is unconfirmed). Every person should then add 1 to that when they have tested it as working.
- Make seperated entrys for hyperspeedup and hwspeedup Version
|Template:USB Game Compatibility Table/Working Cell Style|Games that work 100% or just have slight audio/video stutter or anything else that doesn't effect gameplay .|
|Template:USB Game Compatibility Table/Issues Cell Style|Games that mostly work but with more serious but playable bugs, or random lockups (random doesn't mean lock up every time at the same spot in the game).|
|Template:USB Game Compatibility Table/Not Working Cell Style|Games that do not load and have major problems and/or are unplayable, or have consistent lock ups.|
|anguna.gba (homebrew)||hyperspeedup r18||r4i gold (www.r4ids.cn)||100%||graphic glitches in main window. Frees at taking to "Green Toady"|