List of Switch homebrew titleID
This page will maintain a list of TitleID used by Homebrew using the NSP format to prevent conflict with other packed homebrew, or even retail games.
Creating a NSP for your homebrew
You need a specific makefile for your homebrew in order to build a nsp, or you can generate a forwarder (nro loader) to install on your console. A Homebrew Forwarder template is provided with HacBrewPack. replace the path to the nro, and the TitleID to use for your nsp.
The nro loader will have the advantage of not needing any update and reinstall when you release a new homebrew revision, it will always load the .nro file on your SD card.
- Always use lower-case titleid
- Valid titleid range is: 0x0100000000000000 - 0x01ffffffffffffff
Choosing the titleID
When you create your nsp, you have to edit a setting file (npdm.json) and specify the homebrew's title, its TitleID, etc.
The Switch is using a TitleID protocol, and homebrew should follow it too:
- ALL current Titles for Switch begins with 0100
- Games always end with "000".
- Systemtitles are all in "010000000000xxxx".
- Updates ends with "800"
- DLCs ends with "0xx" (from 01 - xx)
Homebrew TitleID List
|0104444444444001||HBMenu loader||A forwarder to load hbmenu.nro|