Make-Multi allows you to create a DVD of multiple Gamecube games for play on your Nintendo Wii. This is a command line tool.
For brevity, the exe has been renamed from it's original "GCOS MultiGame Creator V4F.exe" to "gcos4f.exe" in the examples below.
gcos4f.exe <output filename> <region> <game1> <game2>... <region> must be one of USA, JAP, or PAL.
gcos4f.exe output.iso USA game1.iso game2.iso game3.iso
C:\Gamecube>gcos4f.exe mparty.iso USA mp4.iso mp5.iso mp6.iso "mp 7.iso" ============================================== GCOS SELFBOOT MULTI GAMEDISC MAKER v0.4F+ (Now with DVD9 & GC Support) ============================================== Setting ISO to USA [+] Adding "mp4.iso" .. DONE! (Wrote 598384640 bytes) [+] Adding "mp5.iso" .. DONE! (Wrote 997879808 bytes) [+] Adding "mp6.iso" .. DONE! (Wrote 787918848 bytes) [+] Adding "mp 7.iso" .. DONE! (Wrote 597848064 bytes) DONE!
You can extract the individual games from a multi-game ISO image now with GCOS Extractor.
- Multi-disc games will not work if they do not allow you to save your progress before switching to the next disc. Games known to behave in this manner are: (TBA)
- Fixed V4F+ Release
- Fixed issues with 8 or more games
- improved scrolling through list
- simplified building from source code
- FINAL v4F Release
- FIXED MEMORY CARD ISSUE!
- FINAL v4 Release
- DVD9 support added
- Gamecube Supported (Softmod and XenoGC)
- Straight to disc listing, no waiting
- Auto menu video mode setting
- If a game requires audio, it will ask to be setup (bit of a problem on GC)
- Game listing re-coded
- Improved the .iso generation speed ALOT