|Author||[[User:MrJPGames (Jasper Peters)]]|
Download the .zip either from github or from the link on this page or the discussion page on gbatemp. Copy the 3ds folder to the root of the SD card. You can now lauch Mastermind 3DS from the homebrew launcher (All ninjhax versions are supported).
Touch: use on-screen buttons
up/down: change selected color on bottom screen
left/right: change selected circle
A: input attempt
- Single and local multiplayer
- Difficulty setting (Amount of possible colors in code)
- Touch and physical controls
- Local multiplayer (on same 3DS) player 1 creates code, player 2 tries to crack the code
- Added color option (6,7 or 8 colors)
- If you do not guess the code correctly it will now display the correct code on screen.
- Minor graphical tweaks to make it look better
- Initial release