From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
Revision as of 10:40, 21 January 2015 by Tempbot
ORGANIZ3D is a file browser/multimedia viewer for Nintendo 3DS. It is written mostly in Lua.
If you need help to install this homebrew on your console, read how to launch 3DS homebrew.
A - Open file for viewing/listening/executing with default reader B - Rename file/directory Y - Move file/directory X - Delete file/directory | Undo Move/Copy L - Select reader to use for opening a file R - Copy a file/directory Select - Switch to EXTDATA Start - Exit Left/Right - Scroll opened TXT file, Pause/resume current opened file (if it is a multimedia file), Extract icon from SMDH opened file Touchscreen or DPad Up/Down - Move through files Circle Pad - Move viewed zone for big images
A - Open file with HEX Viewer/Open folder B - Dump file/folder to SDMC X - Restore file/folder from SDMC Select - Switch to SDMC Start = Exit Homebrew Touchscreen or Up/Down - Move through files
- Solved issues with huge BMPV files. Now every type of BMPV is currectly reproduced.
- Added extdata managing support (list,open with HEX Viewer, dump and restore extdata files)
- Added CIA build (Thanks to Technicmaster0 for basic workaround) with sound support
- Fixxed a bug with touchscreen. Now it fully works.
- Added possibility to extract icons from SMDH files (Left/Right digital pad when SMDH file is opened)
- Added possibility to show infos in SMDH files
- Added possibility to launch 3DSX homebrews (Only for ninjhax users)
- Solved crashes with big images, now they can be loaded and viewed entirely thanks to Circle Pad
- Made 3DS build more lookeable with proper banner and icon
- Solved a bug which obscurate first item of the listed directory in some cases
- Added Rename function for files and directories (B button)
- Now multimedia files can be stopped and resumed with left and right digital pads
- Added Theme system to filebrowser with two themes as samples.
- Solved alpha blending. Now is correctly calculated alpha channel for images.
- Solved a bug with BMPVs and GW users. Now BMPV files are playable also with a Gateway.
- Now customization for the browser can be made editing CONFIG.txt file
- Added Copy function for files and directories (R button)
- Removed hidden screenshot function when pressing L button (It was used for Debug)
- Now TXT files can be scrolled with Left and Right digital pad
- Added an HEX Viewer to usable file opening mode
- Added possibility to open every file as any type of file (independently from its file format)
- Solved a minor bug which causes crashes with Text Reader
- Added a security check to Delete function
- Improved Text Reader: Now is full screen and correctly recognize \n (New Lines) characters
- Added color configuration in "index.lua"
- Added background support (Put your background as "bg.bmp")
- Little speedup for the homebrew
- Improved filebrowser skin
- Added touchscreen support
- Solved bug which causes crash after opening few times different directories
- Solved bug which prevents to delete not empty folders
- Added possibility to return back between folders with SELECT button
- Inverted X and Y buttons functions
- Solved flickering screen bug with TXT files
- Solved flickering images/videos when you attempt to open another image/video