SNEEKv2 Homebrew Compatibility
Anyone is free to edit this list. Vandals will be banned and their IP blocked from further edits.
PLEASE READ ME (Guidelines)
Make sure you have at least one bit of homebrew loading as expected while running SNEEK before you say something doesn't work. If nothing works for you then it's probably your setup
- If a homebrew is working it doesn't always make it green, as titles marked green should be/are 99.9-100% compatible. See color chart below.
- The Notes section is only for quirks regarding the way the homebrew application perfroms. Notes like 'Works Great' are not needed and simply add clutter.
- If you have a different result for the same app and version, please don't take an existing entry and completely change the it - start a new entry, and then we can track which is the most common result
- Extended Information to be placed at the bottom of the page, only for applications that are marked as not working for most people, but working for some. Only people who have it working should post info.
- If you are the first person to add an application then the confirmed column should read 0 (as it is unconfirmed). Every person should then add 1 to that when they have tested it as working.
- Make sure your USB device works and is stable before reporting applications don't work. You shoul have at least one app working before you post anything here.
- Make sure your USB device isn't overheating due to long usage when reporting crashes.
- Other Usb devices, especially USB LAN adapter, might interfere with the loader. When testing, unplug the LAN adapter and delete the "Wired Connection" profile if the wifi-enabled game freezes.
Loading from HBC
|Application||Author||Version||USB Result||Wiiload Result||Notes||Confirmed|
|AnyTitle Deleter GP Mod||Tona, MrClick, GiantPune||1.0v4||Not Working||-||-||0|
|Multi-Mod Manager||Wiiwu||12.8||Working||-||Requires an IOS with Trucha bug.||1|
|Priiloader||DacoTaco||4||Working||-||Requires an IOS with Trucha bug and requires NAND with Preloader/Priiloader already installed.||1|
|Triiforce||WiiPower, Nicksasa||TBC||Not Working||-||Freezes. See notes below for mod.||0|
|Trucha Bug Restorer||WiiPower||1.1||Working||-||-||1|
|Wad Manager||Waninkoko||1.5||Working||-||requires an IOS with Trucha enabled (not IOS249)||1|
|WiiXplorer||TBC||TBC||Not Working||-||Black Screen||0|
|AnyTitle Deleter GP Mod||Tona, MrClick, GiantPune||1.0v4||comex||Working||Code dump on exit||0|
|Gecko OS||Nuke, brkirch||22.214.171.124||comex||Working||Works||1|
Triiforce: Standard version requires IOS249 which is currently broken with SNEEK. If you want to run triiforce on sneek, you will need to comment out the ios reloading in triiforce source code, it should work then using "normal nand" (wich uses sneek anyway).
Update to above post :- You can get Triiforce to work by installing a trucha signed IOS36 into slot IOS249. Just use showmiiwads to change IOS slot and install the fakesigned IOS to your NAND dump. Triiforce will work fine using "Real NAND" setting.