The SuperCard DSTWO is a Slot-1 flashcart, made by the SuperCard Team. Like the iPlayer, it has an on-board CPU, allowing it to emulate GBA and SNES games without a Slot-2 device. It uses the Evolution OS firmware.
- Real time functions: Real-time save, Real-time game guide (txt, bmp, jpg), and Real-time cheat.
- Multi-Saves (up to 4 slots), easy to back-up and restore saves.
- Unlimited MicroSD storage space support. SDHC support. FAT or FAT 32.
- Multiple languages.
- Built-in GBA/SNES Emulator.
- Action slow motion (4 levels).
- File Management System (copy, paste, cut, and delete). Long file name support.
- E-book in .BMP, .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, .TIF, .GIF, .TXT, and .PDF formats.
Limited GBAtemp Edition
In order to be able to fund the Homebrew Bounty (2010), a special GBAtemp version DSTWO was made. Any profit made from the cart is used to fund the Bounty.
The limited edition comes in a special White metallic box with a black sleeve, both with the GBAtemp logo imprinted on it. It also comes with a blue case for the cart and a wrist strap and extra stylus. The cart itself is white with a black sticker.
It was originally supposed to be sold in ShopTemp, but due the latter having to stop selling flashcarts it was sold in 4 different shops instead.
Unofficial clone flashcart websites
|Home Site - DSONE EOS|
|Flashcarts||SuperCard DS • SuperCard DSONEi • SuperCard DSTWO|
|Plugins||DSTWO Plugins (All - Emulators - Utilities - Multimedia - Games)|
|Other||DSTWO GBA Emulator Compatibility • TempGBA Compatibility • Skins • Evolution OS|
|Reviews: SuperCard - SuperCard SD - SuperCard Lite Rumble - SuperCard DS Slot1 - SuperCard DSONEv3 - SuperCard DSTWO|