Talk:List of WiiU homebrew applications
From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
Haxchi and HBL
Hi. Ive set up haxchi and homebrew channel against ds title. If I get a larger sd card, do I just copy current sd contents over or do I need to reinstall haxchi and homebrew channel?
Thanks Dave 22.214.171.124 15:47, 12 January 2017 (CST)
- Haxchi and HBL channel are both installed on your console, so the SD card is not used.
- If you installed only Haxchi but not HBL as a channel, then haxchi is loading HBL from the SD card. You will need to put all your homebrew, including the homebrew launcher, on your new SD card.
- --Cyan (talk) 04:43, 14 January 2017 (CST)
- Thank you so much for this!!
- One last question.
- I did install homebrew launcher channel also but I've noticed if I run haxchi. Then the hbl it doesn't load. So i have to run haxchi a 2nd time and hold A. Then even then sometimes I get a black screen with error -3 or just freezes.
- Much appreciated :)
- Just started playing splatoon and loving it
- 126.96.36.199 06:06, 14 January 2017 (CST)dave
- If you have issues with the HBL channel, you should report it with details to Dimok (HBL developer) on the forum's HBL official thread. if you launch HBL from haxchi, you need HBL on your SD card. If you have error -3 it could be an issue with your SD card. Ask in the thread what "-3" means and how to fix it.
- --Cyan (talk) 18:42, 14 January 2017 (CST)