From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
|Infobox Flashcart 3DS
|Is A Clone
|Has USB port
|↑ Template Documentation ↓ [Edit • Reload]
Put this Infobox on the top of every 3DS flashcart page.
- name = name of the flashcart. By default, the pagename is used.
- img = name of image for the cart
- manufacturer = manufacturer of the cart
- firmware = Versions of SYSnand that this card supports
- n3ds = New 3ds support? (Yes/No)
- isclone = is this cart a clone of another flashcart? (Yes/No)
- hasclone = Are there clones available for this flashcart? (Yes/No)
- sd = SDHC (up to 32gb) or SDXC (Up to 128gb)
- led = LED on flashcart? (Yes/No)
- usb = USB port On Flashcart?
- button = Button on Flashcart?
- exploit = Uses exploit (Yes/No) (this would be browser exploit or ds profile exploit)
- emunand = Supports emulated nand?
- cia = Supports installation of .cia files
- gamelimit = is number of games limited? (Yes/No / On some cards)
- regionfree = Supports region free loading?
- review = Link to review made by GBAtemp
- site = Official Web Site
Sidenote: Infoboxes have a 16 entry limit.
|The above documentation was Transcluded from the /doc subpage