From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
|↑ Template Documentation ↓ [Edit • Reload]
This template is mainly to be used in Navigation templates. It is also possible to use it directly on a page though.
- Title = Title of the box, the only part that will not be hidden. (default = "Navigation")
- Collapse = Should the box collapse by default?
- Yes = Collapsed by default.
- No = Open by default.
- Auto = Collapse if there are other NavBoxes on the page. (default setting)
- Disable = Hide the [show/hide] button, preventing collapsing.
- Above = Text to appear on the top.
- Group1 = Title of Group 1.
- List1 = List of Group 1.
- Group2 = Title of Group 2.
- List2 = List of Group 2.
- Group7 = Title of Group 7.
- List7 = List of Group 7.
- Image = Image to appear on the right. List1 must be included for this to work! You don't need to add the [[ ]].
- Imagewidth = Possibility to change the width of the image (default 100px).
- Below = Text to appear on the bottom.
- If you include a list without a group, the list will take the full width and have centered text.
- If you include a group without a list, the row won't appear at all.
- You don't need to add the groups in order, though this is recommended.
|title = Click show on the right
|collapse = Auto <!-- To see this in effect, see the difference between the Template page and the /doc subpage -->
|above = Top text
|group1 = First
|list1 = Test
|group4 = Second?
|list4 = [[Main Page]]
|list3 = ''List can go before the group''
|group3 = Third?
|list5 = This list has no group, so is centered.
|group7 = This group has no list, so doesn't show.
|image = Image:Ak22.jpg
|imagewidth = 70px
|below = '''Bottom text'''}}
The text above produces:
|Click show on the right
||List can go before the group
|This list has no group, so is centered.
|The above documentation was Transcluded from the /doc subpage