What it is
The Trading Forum is a space where you are allowed to sell and request all sort of (geeky and nerdy) things. This forum is subject to very strict rules though: only the regular GBAtemp members are allowed to use it.
The 4 Sections
The Trading forum has been separated into 4 different sections: the WTB (want to buy/requests) forum, the WTS (want to sell) forum, the WTG/WTT (want to give or trade) forum, and the feedback forum that will allow you to post feedback on the members you bought something from or those who bought something from you.
If you wish to use the trading forum, you must agree with our terms and conditions. Using the trading forum implies you are aware of the terms and conditions, and that you fully agree with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
GBAtemp.net, its staff, its owners & founders cannot be legally held responsible for any problem you might encounter. By selling or buying an item on this forum, you agree to take full responsibility for your actions.
1. The users. Only the "confirmed members" may use this forum. A confirmed member is a member having posted at least 100 messages on our forums, excluding the messages posted in our "testing area". Any attempt to raise your post count in order to have access this section will be reprehended. Users that have a warning level strictly above 10% will not have access to the trading forums.
2. The items. You may sell or request items matching the following categories: video games (including PC), video game accessories, computer hardware, game consoles, electronics. Forbidden categories: downloadable content, porn, illegally obtained software (eg. pirated games, pirated applications), virtual content (eg. "gold" from MMORPGs). It is also in your best interest that you don't sell highly valuable items.
3. Selling. It is important that you include the shipping costs in your item description. Once you have officially selected a buyer, it is advised that you refuse any later offer. We cannot really decide for you but we advise you to be fair and loyal.
4. Requesting. If you are looking for a specific item, you are allowed to create a topic for your request. If your request receives no replies, you shall not post a message to "bump" it let alone creating another topic with the same query.
5. Advertising. You are welcome to use links to your requests or sales in your signature, but posting links to your trades in an inappropriate topic will result in a warn, and keep in mind that if you have a warning, you no longer have access to the trading forum.
6. Professionals. Under no circumstance should an online shop post their articles on this forum.
A member with a warning level STRICTLY ABOVE 10% will no longer have access to the trading forum.
It generally means if you're warned twice, you cannot access the forum anymore.
I will remind you a few of the possible reasons for getting a warn:
- a spam message (useless, unwanted, advertising, etc.)
- breaking the board rules in general
When a member was warned a long time ago, they can request a complete warn lift (send a PM to a staff member). The staff member will either lift your warns or let you know why it is not possible.
Tags in titles
Tags are no longer necessary in topic titles as we've separated the forum into 4 categories (WTB, WTS, WTG/T, Feedback).
Please refrain from using them from now on.
Thanks for your understanding!