From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
Revision as of 00:49, 30 March 2007 by Fatal
- Wiip! is an open-source modchip that can be purchased prebuilt for $20 or you can build it yourself. Wiip! is also known as OpenWii and is developed by the good folks over at TCNiSO.
- 3/29/07 Released OpenWii v2.0
- 3/23/07 Released OpenWii v1.3 Source
- 3/20/07 Released OpenWii v1.3
- 3/17/07 Released OpenWii v1.2
- 3/9/07 Released OpenWii v1.1
- 3/7/07 Released OpenWii v1.0
Micro controller Compatibility
OpenWii runs on the ATiny/AT90S2313 but is also usually ported to PIC and ATmega8.
- The OpenWii firmware and source can be downloaded from the OpenWii forums here