Acekard (flash cart)
AKA: AceKard, Ace kard, Acecard, Ace card
Manufactured by: AceKard
The AceKard is a slot 1 device; fits flush in the DS slot and supports micro SD (or "transflash") memory cards up to 2GB (that's 2 gigabytes or 16 gigabits) in size. It has a proprietary file system so your MicroSD card must be formatted for the AceKard alone.
- Same size as genuine DS card.
- Flashme/Passme is NOT required.Plug-and-Play
- Low electricity consumption
- Supports CleanRom
- Compatible with all DS games
- Supports link slot2.
- Supports MoonShell.
- Flashcard in slot2 can be started directly by AceKard.
- Uses high speed TF card.
- NO latency when playing game.
- Perfect Save System.
- Uses original flash chip. Never lose your save.
- Uses other flashcard’s save files directly.
- DIY interface
- Tiny boot core.
- The menu program is in TF card and can be updated anytime easily.
- You can DIY boot core and GUI in Windows.
- Excerpt: "The biggest problem with the AceKard is its proprietary file system, the AKFS. Because of this, you have to use a PC running Windows to use their client software that is currently very buggy and lacking in functionality. You can't create folders, or organise games. And there are limitations when deleting games, in that you can only write a game of equal size to that which you deleted back into that space."
(You can use the [AKAIO] firmware to get more features and less trouble)