- How do I spot an Acekard clone?
- The chip on the back of the PCB is "Actel" or little black glue circle (this is very important).
- The chip on the front side of PCB is a 48 pins "SST" chip.
- Some batches of AK2 used other 48 pins chips, but they're all 48 pins.
You can find out the HWID of your Acekard from within AKAIO by pressing (start) >> more >> help. You can also find out your HWID by using the firmware update tool, this will repeat the numbers twice. ie: HWID 80 in AKAIO will be reported as 8080 by the firmware update tool.
- What are the HWID's of the different Acekard builds?
- AK2 Green PCB pre-FAT/FAT error - HWID 40
- AK2 Green PCB *fixed* FAT error - HWID 41
- AK2 Green PCB, windowed CPU, FAT fix and a 2.1 sticker - HWID 41
- AK2.1 Light/Dark Green PCB - HWID 80
- AK2.1 Black PCB - HWID 80
- AK2.1 Blue PCB - HWID 80
- AK2i Black PCB - HWID 44
- AK2i Yellow/Black PCB - HWID 81
• Acekards with HWIDs not listed above are clones! • Acekard 2i Green PCB HWID 44 with a 32pin Xilinx Spartan chip is a clone! • Acekard 2i HWID 80 is a clone!
If you have a Acekard HWID combination not listed, please post it in this thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=217695
|Flashcarts||Acekard/+ • Acekard RPG • Acekard 2/2i|
|Software||AKAIO (Compatibility - How To - F.A.Q - GlobalSettings)|
|Official website - Acekard2 review|