Club House Games / 42 All-Time Classics Tournament
The 3rd official GBAtemp.net tournament was announced on the 15th of August 2007, and was revealed to be Club House Games (USA) / 42 All-Time Classics (Europe and Japan).
- A match is played by 8 persons simultaneously.
- In one match, people will play one round of each of those four games: sevens, darts, word balloon, balance, in no particular order.
- The person ranked first to a round (ie. Darts) gets 8 points, the second gets 7 points, the third gets 6 points... etc.
- The winner of a match is the person that gets most points after all 4 rounds.
- In case of a draw after all four games are played, the impacted players should play another round of Balance to determine the winner.
- Cheaters will be severely punished and will be permanently banned from the entire GBAtemp network. Cheating includes both the use of software cheat codes and physical cheating -- for example a ruler to adjust your aiming in Darts.
- To every match will be assigned a specific topic on which all 8 players might discuss the game and post the results of the game (not necessarily every match detail but at least the name of the winner). On this topic, people should also exchange friend codes.
- By default, the host of a game should be the member with the oldest registration date, although you may come to an agreement with the other members of your group to define another host.
- The tournament is open to all our members and newcomers. And please bear in mind that registering multiple accounts is forbidden.
As you may have noticed, Word Balloon is one of the unlockable games. However, the game needs to be unlocked by the host only; other players don't need to have the game unlocked. Anyway, it can be unlocked very easily (Finish Level 1 in Stamp Mode) so we thought a little bit of training can't hurt! But if you're the real lazy kind, we will provide savegames in which the game is unlocked.