Triiforce v0.x VC/WiiWare NAND emulation compatibility
- 1 Triforce v0.x VC/WiiWare NAND emulation Compatibility Matrix
- 2 PLEASE READ ME (Guidelines)
- 3 WiiWare
- 4 Official Virtual Console
- 5 Injected Virtual Console
Triforce v0.x VC/WiiWare NAND emulation Compatibility Matrix
Anyone is free to edit this list though you must create an account first. Vandals will be banned and their IP blocked from further edits.
PLEASE READ ME (Guidelines)
Please mention if you are using v0.4 or v0.5 etc. in the "notes" section.
1. If a game is working it doesn't always make it green, as titles marked green should be/are 99.9-100% compatible. See color chart below.
2. The Notes section is only for quirks regarding the way the game plays with the loader. Notes like 'Works Great' are not needed and simply add clutter.
3. Regarding regions, please don't take an existing entry and completely change the region - start a new entry, or add it ALONG with the existing region.
4. Extended Information to be placed at the bottom of the page, only for games that are marked as not working for most people, but working for some. only people who have it working should post info.
5. If you are the first person to add a game then the confirmed column should read 0 (as it is unconfirmed). Every person should then add 1 to that when they have tested it as working.
6. Make sure your USB device works and is stable before reporting games that don't work. See USB Devices Compatibility List
7. Make sure your USB device isn't overheating due to long usage when reporting crashes.
8. Other Usb devices, especially USB LAN adapter, might interfere with the loader. When testing, unplug the LAN adapter and delete the "Wired Connection" profile if the wifi-enabled game freezes.
|Green represents games that work 100% or just have slight audio/video stutter or anything else that doesn't effect gameplay .|
|Orange represents games that mostly work but with more serious but playable bugs, or random lockups (random doesn't mean lock up every time at the same spot in the game).|
|Red represents games that do not load and have major problems and/or are unplayable, or have consistent lock ups.|
|Megaman 9||Works||NTSC-U||runs on beta 5 using sd/usb NAND||0|
|World of Goo||Works||NTSC-U||runs on beta 5 using sd/usb NAND||0|