List of WiiU custom firmwares
From WikiTemp, the GBAtemp wiki
Revision as of 09:32, 17 December 2016 by Cyan (Creating the page. First draw of the content.)
|Introduction • Homebrew Development • Glossary|
|Lists||All Homebrew • Applications • Games • Emulators • Demos • CFWs • Exploits • Development Tools • PC Utilities|
- See also: WiiU CFWs
- Coldboot = Compatible with Coldboothax. Can be loaded at console's launch using system.xml
- sysNAND= System NAND, the memory located on the console
- red = Redirected (the action or accessing the data on another location)
- redNAND = Redirected NAND, the NAND copy located on SD card
- OTP = One time Programmable chipset, contains console's unique keys.
- SEEPROM = Chipset which contains specific console's key, like current USB HDD key.
|Simple signature check patcher||✘||✔||✘||✘||✘||✔||✘||✘||Patch signature check and return to sysNAND or HBL.||Dimok||Thread||Source|